Monday 22 September 2014

5 Simple Tips To Improve Your SEO - 2014



There are some small but important search engine optimization (SEO) changes / tips you can make right away. Here are 5 simple tips you can do today to improve your SEO.


  1. Sign up with Webmaster Tools & Submit you website for google.
  2. Improve your website content - Write relevant, engaging content that has value to your site visitors. Don't focus search engines. 
  3. Optimize Your Page Title - Give your page a relevant, and short & sweet but descriptive title. 
  4. Keyword Planning - Determine search keywords for which you want your website to rank highly for and make sure those keywords appear several times on the your web page in good places, such as the page title, sub-headers and links.
  5. Think Social Media Networks - Social media ( ex : google+ ) is important way to seo your website. Build an online community for your category. 


14 comments:

  1. Thanks for the useful information. Your article is beneficial for us and those who are searching for web design company in sri lanka.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In a digital world, first impressions are very important and an outstanding web design is the key to success. Users enjoy visiting sites that are aesthetically appealing and easy to navigate. Let our team help your site make an outstanding first impression with speed and accessibility www.sitewired.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject? Printing Services

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracefully written information on this blog are going to support me for my coming assignments. Every point was very clear and taught me few new parameters. I would like to use this information in coming future.
    จ้างฟรีแลนซ์

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post yet I was thinking about whether you could compose a litte more on this subject? I"d be exceptionally grateful in the event that you could expound a tad bit further. Value it! Visit website

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing. Webdesign

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.. Webdesign

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. Webdesign

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am definitely enjoying your website. You definitely have some great insight and great stories.
    Airconditioning

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you very much for the sharing! COOL..Webdesign

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page! full website creation

    ReplyDelete
  12. Im no expert, but I believe you just made an excellent point. You certainly fully understand what youre speaking about, and I can truly get behind that. web design in Switzerland

    ReplyDelete
  13. This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! website redesign

    ReplyDelete